Leslie McCain is an over-the-road truck driver, real estate owner, and motivational speaker. Other than his passion for driving trucks, it’s to drive people off the road of drug addiction, gang affiliation, and criminal activity. These were his previous activities. It cost him 25 years in prison and nearly everything.
His military family background, combined with his previous lifestyle and passion, has given Leslie a no-nonsense driving approach speaking style, which easily motivates those caught in addiction and criminal activity.
· How he became a truck driver
· Precautions when having a CDL
· Truck Company’s hiring practices of ex-felons
· Avoiding old friends
· Half-way house
· Prison is the testing ground
· Role Models
· Dependency on God
1.) Prison is a great place to develop a thick skin to tolerate wrong peer pressure.
2) Trucking companies generally only hire ex-felons after them being out for 4-5 years.
3) Half-way house – The best pathway out of prison.
3) Humbleness – Have to ask for help.