Guest: Rachel Bruno
Bio: Rachel Bruno is a Nashville-based author and advocate for parents in the child welfare system. Her book Fractured Hope: A Mother’s Fight for Justice has been featured in top podcasts such as the Jesse Kelly Show, The Highwire with Del Bigtree, and the Freedom Network.
Her personal experience of having her children illegally removed makes her the perfect spokeswoman for issues on Parental Rights and child advocacy. After being awarded seven figures in a civil suit, she knows the ins and outs of the court system and is ready to help families with her knowledge. Her mission is to expose, educate and encourage.
Subject: The Child Welfare System, the often ignored doorway into prison.
- Reading criminal reports
- How easy you can go to jail due to children having accidents
- CPS abuses its power
- Welfare benefits not benefiting families as they could
- Public defenders, advocates, judges all work together
- Prayer changes things
- Cases will be costly to defend
- You can do a civil suit
- Black communities are preyed upon by this system
- Rachel’s civil suit, which she won
- Get informed about CPS and inform others most especially your family
- Monitor your children and those around them
- Don’t talk to anyone and get a lawyer
Guest contact info:
- Document “Know Your Rights, Protect Your Family” which I can talk about as well.
- Social Media handles
- IG: @rachelbrunospeaks
- Facebook: /rachelbrunospeaks
- Twitter: @bruno.rachel
- Website: www.rachelbruno.com
- Book Fractured Hope: A Mother’s Fight for Justice available on Amazon or anywhere books are sold
Support the cause:
Support this podcast. We have designed some great hoodies and shirts that displays the motto for A Prisoner’s Pardon and that is “I Rest My Case on Grace.” The meaning is everything is dependent on the grace of God and there’s nothing else that can solve whatever problem one may have. If you are interested in supporting this podcast and what we’re doing here, Please go to
Thank you so much for supporting A Prisoner’s Pardon and all we do here.
Follow me on social media: