Community Service is Key to Healthy Communities – Guest Eddie Moore
Eddie Moore is a retired Nursing Assistant and works now as a mentor for Partners in Hope in Wisconsin. After leaving prison, Eddie’s Parole Agent referred him to Partners in Hope. He has never left. He’s now a partner.
Whether you are involved in community service is a question on the Wisconsin Pardon Application. It’s an important question that we talk about in this episode. In the end, we find that it’s not just important for those seeking a pardon, but for all, as it builds healthy communities and reduces the rate of recidivism.
· Helping others is an opportunity
· Partners in Hope and its positive environment
· Men leaving prison getting needed support
· Community Service is an important question on Pardon Application
· Promotes Responsibility and Confidence
· The building of relationships between police and the community
· Building Communication Skills
· All community members should get involved
For help with a pardon application email email@example.com
– A Prisoner’s Pardon Book by C.C. Skye
Amazon Link: A Prisoner’s Pardon: Only Through A
On sale now on Amazon is the long-awaited book A
Prisoner’s Pardon, Only through a Father’s love, can freedom be found. It is
just in time for Father’s Day and would make a wonderful gift for any father.
It shows just how important a father is needed and that the father is not just out of
the family house but also the house of Government and the Church house. All
three institutional houses are broken, and only through God the Father can
restoration be made.
For those in book clubs, C.C. Skye has a great offer. If you are interested in doing a question and answer with her about the book A Prisoner’s Pardon, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a great opportunity to get to meet the author.
We look forward to hearing from you. Remember to follow us on social media: