Our guest is Tony Viola, and this is part 2 of the interview.
Tony Viola, a Cleveland, Ohio citizen 10 years ago, was an ordinary successful real estate broker, having built his company with his wife. That all changed after being targeted by a government task force. He spent 10 years in jail before being exonerated. Tony continues the conversation about the misconduct of federal prosecutors, defense attorneys, bank officers, witnesses, and even jurors.
What’s happening in the family house and the church house is also happening in the government house – abuse of power and dysfunction.
· They gave an eye bond to Tony for a 46 Million fraud case
· JP Morgan filed no lawsuit
· Prosecutors, judges, and state defense lawyers work together against the defendants. They are buddies in the same country club.
· People are scared to speak out due to bullying tactics
· The Courts have become a drama show, not a place of solemn duty. Prosecutors run the show.
· Three tiers of justice
· Task forces are dangerous because they are being weaponized
· No accountability – failure is a way to get more money
· How their justice starts with a conclusion and works backward instead of starting with a presumption of innocence until proven guilty
· Dawn Pascela, who worked in law enforcement, turned in evidence that was being hidden. For example, the relabeling of computers seized in raids and saying they didn’t exist. Dawn is now dead.
· No such thing as reasonable doubt.
· Government has no burden to submit proof.
· Dr. Martin Luther King’s quote – “An injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”
Guest Contact Information:
How to help?
SIGN our Petition on Change.Org: http://chng.it/M6KG5yBT
SHARE our website on your social media account
TWEET out a link to FreeTony on your Twitter Account
SIGN UP for our monthly E Newsletter (sign up in footer)
FIND a blogger or reporter willing to write about this story
POST a link to FreeTony on articles about criminal justice
WRITE the Ohio Attorney General, asking him to investigate Prosecutor Kasaris:
Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost, 150 Gay Street – 16th Floor, Columbus, Ohio 43215
FOLLOW Tony on Twitter @tonyviola
TELL us about your experiences with the justice system
FIND a criminal justice or journalism class interested
in a class project about Tony’s case
FIND celebrities to post a link to FreeTony on their social media accounts.
FRIEND Tony on Facebook | TonyViola
– A Prisoner’s Pardon Book by C.C. Skye
Amazon Link: A
On sale now on Amazon is the long awaited book A Prisoner’s Pardon, Only through a Father’s love, can freedom be found. It is just in time for Father’s Day and would make a wonderful gift for any father. It shows just how important a
father is needed and that the father is not just out of the family house but also the house of Government and the Church house. All three institutional houses are broken, and only through God the Father can restoration be made.
Now for those of you in book clubs, C.C. Skye has a great offer. If you are
interested in doing a question and answer with her about the book A Prisoner’s
Pardon send an email to email@example.com.
This is a great opportunity to get to meet the author. We look forward to hearing from you.
Wrap up: That was the second part of my interview with Tony Viola. We have more to come, so tune in next week for the last segment of this interview.
Remember to follow us on social media: